Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today Is: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger Day

“Thank God for giving me many challenges but the eyes to see the blessings.” – unknown


“Today is a good day to welcome the unexpected, celebrate the way its plans unfold.” – M.H. Clark I am Her

Have you ever had days that your heart hurts so bad you're unsure how you're still walking around with a pulse? You feel almost as if everyone can see the crack that's broken your heart into two pieces yet no one cares enough to stop. How can the world move on when I'm so sad:( How can people be laughing when nothing is funny? And then all of a sudden one day it hits you... The world is much more wonderful than it was before and it has so much more beauty now than I ever knew existed... Why? We wonder. Well because before this we were not ready to experience the world as we see it now; however since this incident, that crack that once split our heart open into two terribly broken pieces has now allowed me to see the world with much more open eyes. Eyes that see both beauty and happiness in a much different way. For if it were not for this incident I would not be able to see such moments like this and rejoice. the time, "One day we will see God's good even in this." -- Romans 8:28 even if we're unable to see it now.
Maybe this is God's way of helping move your way into the best you possible. He knows more about us than we can know about yourself; I mean he his our creator. And he knows what we'll need in order to one day understand all of this. Although this may be difficult now, keep the faith that he will take care of you and may you find peace in knowing that you will not have to deal with this pain forever. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. 

I will walk out of this stronger than I ever could have imagined being before! God give me strength to fight the pain help me to know that through this I'll gain!

“I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. It is there all the time.” – Anna Fraud

2 comments:

Lili Beck said...

Ang! I have been thinking of you. Great post. God will give you strength to fight! I hope you are recovering well, and that you are in good spirits. I'm praying for you!! Miss you friend!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your well wishes Lili, I really appreciate it. I am doing better, at least well enough to start updating my blog and blogging again! Yeah. I miss you dear friend.