Sunday, April 1, 2012

Today Is:6 Words or Less Day



"...dare to participate in the unbelievable." -- Mary Anne Radmacher Live with Intention

"Don't be like the rest of them darling." -- unknown

In the past few months I've been confronted with this idea of writing a bio in six words or less. The original idea spurred from Ernest Hemingway, after someone asked him to write a story in 6 words, to which he said: "For Sale: baby shoes, never worn." After reading about so many people who have done this too I decided it was time that I write my own; I thought I would contemplate over it for a while, but in less than six seconds I had my six words...

"Defying the status quo... DREAMING BIGGER!"

It's your turn. What would your six word bio be? I'd love to know. Leave your 6 word bio in   the comments... I would love to read:)

"I learned... how to respond to 'You can't do that.' Why argue? Just do it." 
-- Mary Anne Radmacher Live with Intention

"Don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big. They aren't." -- unknown

1 comment:

Jess said...

I wrote a post about this! Thanks for the inspiration!