Saturday, November 12, 2011

Today Is: Little Jui Bean

“A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as their legs increase.” – unknown
“We are all students and teachers. Ask yourself: ‘What did I come here to learn? What did I come here to teach?’” – Louise L. Hay
My dearest Little Bean,
 I finally got to see you for the first time this weekend. Your mom got to come out and visit the family and it was the first time that I got to see the wonderful miracle of you inside of her belly. You must be pretty small still because your mom isn’t that big yet, she told me that you were probably about the size of a white onion; one day you’ll be able to understand how small that really is. Have I told you how much I love you! It’s truly unbelievable how much I already love you and you’re no bigger than an onion. I must tell you this too, your Mom is unbelievably happy with the news of you little one, I just wish you could see the way that she lights up when she talks about you or the way that she constantly finds ways to bring up babies in any conversation. It’s so endearing to see how much joy you have already brought her. I hope someday you’ll understand her great love for you, even before you were born. Little Bean I find myself thinking about you on a daily basis and I cannot wait for the days that I can share in life with you; I get excited when I think about the days when you’ll come to visit your Aunt and we get to talk about life together! I guess before I wish away all the wonderful days of your young self, I must look forward to the days where I can hold you in my arms and smell that sweet scent of innocence. I am counting down the months till we meet! I love you little one!
“Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
“Learning never exhausts the mind.” – Leonardo da Vinci

No comments: