Monday, November 7, 2011

Today Is: Call Me Crazy Day


 







“…to sacrifice your own comfort and welfare for another may look like madness to a safe and undisturbed world.” – Francis Chan “Crazy Love”
"I wouldn't leave you if God wasn't calling me away." -- Francine Rivers 'Her Mother's Hope'
Some may think I’m crazy, some may call me crazy and some probably know that I am crazy; I guess I’ve always relished in the idea of being a little ‘crazy’ according to societies social norms. I’ve never been one to fully adopt “What’s Hot” and even at times might do the opposite in defiance of conforming to the “norm.” But if following my heart and my passions and the call that I feel was placed upon me is crazy than crazy is the best thing that I could ever be considered. Crazy is exactly what I want to be if it means that I am fulfilling the purpose that I feel God created me for. Call me crazy, naive or out-of-my-mind nuts, but please don’t forget to mention that I was crazy about following my heart, my passion and ‘The Voice’ inside me that said, “Go for it. I created YOU for this!”

"...when God gives you something to do, you cannot just do the parts you like, the easy parts..." -- Iyanla Vanzant "Peace from Broken Pieces"


"It's a good thing God isn't limited by what we have in mind for ourselves. His plan is so much bigger." -- Francine Rivers 'Her Daughter's Dream'

"If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger -- something that matters." -- Blake Mycoskie 'Start Something that Matters'

No comments: