Monday, November 14, 2011

Today Is: I've Always Wanted

“ Champion the right to be yourself.
Dare to be different.
Live  your own life and follow your own star.” – Wilfred A. Peterson

“I am not a ‘has-been’. I am a ‘will-be’.” Lauren Bell

I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO…

Be something extraordinary
Be funny
Be loved
Be more
Be a teacher
Be a writer
Work in a library
Work with kids
Change the world
Be great
Eat bread for every meal
Be desired
Win a Nobel Peace Prize
Be a doer
Create peace
Show love
Be remembered
Be a friend
Laugh often
Be a leader
Meet Shannon Sharpe
Be friends with Oprah
Talk with Martin Luther King Jr.
Witness a miracle
Have kids
Get married
Save lives
Change lives
Win a championship
Write books
Have a writing studio
Have a ‘reading’ chair
Have a dog
Own my own business
Be my own boss
Surround myself with people I love
Challenge myself daily
Grow
Be better than I was yesterday
Learn from my mistakes
Grow old with the person I love
Go to Africa
Help people in need
Give more to others
Draw
Be a wife and a mother
Be an aunt
Be respected
Share my love
Fulfill my God-given purpose
Attend a Super Bowl game
Forgive those who hurt me and be forgiven by those I hurt
Help others learn from my mistakes
Be everything that God intended me to be and more
Live with purpose!

“God can dream a bigger dream than you can dream for yourself.” – unknown

“Knock the ‘T’ off the ‘can’t’.” – Samuel Johnson

No comments: