Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today Is: 25 in Change: Day 14




God is the real start of our story, but it has been awesome to see how he has used us to make an impact on so many lives." -- Kim & Krickett Carpenter The Vow

"Give with no expectations" -- Daryl Wizelman

If you read my post from yesterday "Today Is: 25 in Change: Day 13" you will know that these people named below are not in that group that just wants to sit back and hope for change to come their way; no these people are the change makers. They understand that change isn't going to come unless they change themselves.


 Like one of my favorite artists, Michael Jackson's song "Man in the Mirror" says,
"I See The Kids In The Street,
With Not Enough To Eat
Who Am I, To Be Blind?
Pretending Not To See
Their Needs...
I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And
Then Make A Change
 
These people are making a change. Thank you to you all for helping support me, my fellow advocates and all the children in the world who you have helped feed. You are truly a blessing from God.
Deba Larson
Rachel Stewart
Renae Weidenkeller
Marnie Phillips
Danielle  Bushaw
Steven Dodrill
Anna Oertli
Pat Bucci
Richie  Rodriguez
Erica Montgomery
Kaitlyn Herbert
Anne Bliss
Nicole Jui
Laura Peters
Charles MacDonald
Lisa Bucci
Katy Stewart
Betsy Phillips
Alicia Ready
Gayle Kilker
Brian Brito
Kristine  Solis
Joyce Swanson
Jodi Schanil

"Every so often do one small thing to enhance someone else's life." -- Regina Brett Be the Miracle

"You have a heart that is so beautiful to me." -- Kim & Krickett Carpenter The Vow

No comments: