Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today Is: 25 in Change: Day 11

"It is not important how much time you have on earth but what you do with it that matters." -- unknown


"It's only when we forget about ourselves that we do the things that deserve to be remembered." 
-- Rick Warren The Purpose Driven Life

This will darn near break your heart, hope it breaks it in a way that makes you want to get involved and help put an end to world hunger! To get involved, go to www.25inchange.org



"Whenever you possibly can, do good to those who need it. Never tell your neighbor to wait until tomorrow if you can help them now." -- Proverbs 3:27


"For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited me in." -- Matthew 25:35

No comments: