Monday, August 15, 2011

Today Is: My Love Is Like A Blank Canvas Day


"Dear Girl,
I feel that the time has come for me to have a girlfriend. I know you're out there somewhere. Don't worry I'll find you...
I'm coming to find you, so don't go anywhere. Stay where you are, whoever you are..."
-- Derek Whittier

Dear Man,
You're out there somewhere, I can feel you closer to my heart, the very thought of you warms me to the bone. I know I don't know you yet, but I do know this, I love you so much already. You are what I have been waiting for and you are what I never dreamed about because I wasn't able to grasp someone as handsome, loving, romantic, and amazing as you are. You're truly a one of kind. I know that when God sees fit for us to meet, the world is going to stop, if only for a brief moment, in order to make history together. I am unsure how I got so incredibly blessed with such a wonderful man as yourself but I'll can say is now I can finally understand why I've waited so long. Please know how much I will always cherish our love and our dear friendship and with each day that passes, I long to awake by your side to share in another day of such love and happiness. Thank you for loving me and sharing in my life.
Our love is like a blank canvas, waiting to be scribbled with words and memories, painted with passion, and molded into a treasured possession.
I love you and I pray that I will meet you soon and that you'll love me more than you ever knew was possible. Until then, live life to the very fullest and we'll meet someday soon.
With great joy and excitement!

"How do you know who you're supposed to be with?"
"... she knew he was the one because when she was with him, she felt her best self."
-- Cyndi Finkle

No comments: